Friday, July 27, 2012

Intermediate Drawing (Fall 2011)

Here's artwork from my sophomore year, again with the same professor. Not much to say, except that I was still trying to figure out what direction I wanted to take things.


Female model. 


Here's the process of one of my projects. 
I'm pretty sure the only guidelines were to use at least 2 pieces of paper.
You can really see my creativity here...
Close up of the keychain. 
Final product!
"Landscape on Acid" - I don't even know, I was trying to be a little more
creative and abstract.

Part of my final project, which was about a location or place (real/fantasy)
that has a significant meaning in our lives. This is my cat Lexi. 

Watercolor...never my strongest suit. 

Pen and ink drawing of my basement stairs.
Photo credit goes to my brother. 

Male model. 

"Paper Thin" - Mid-term Project Pt. I. 

"Self-destructive" - Mid-term Project Pt. II. 

No comments:

Post a Comment