Friday, August 3, 2012

Private Lessons

Artwork over the years. Up until I left for college, I took private art lessons every week. It was just an hour session and not including summers, but over a period of about 12 years, that's still quite a bit of time spent doing art. The majority of the work I did ended up being gifts for friends, but the early stuff was simply learning the techniques and skills that I've used ever since.



Wolf drawing that's hanging on my bedroom wall. 

A colored-pencil drawing of the Bahamas I think?

My middle name. 

A mini painting of some water lilies. 

Still life. 

Another still life of some fruit. Also, I was 8 years old. 

My signature is my favorite thing about this. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you were in 2nd grade when you did this! I remember a teddy bear being one of your 1st projects.

    ReplyDelete